Tuesday 18 May 2010

'Fearless' & 'Equipment'




So here is the infamous (in her own social circle at least) Sailor Layla, the Pirate Pug. If you like the look of her, check out my Etsy page as she is for sale, limited edition prints!



Unfortunately I did not upload Layla in time to be my entry for Illustration Friday's theme of 'fearless' last week.. although I think she still looks pretty brave. The other illustration is my entry for this week's theme of 'equipment', taken from a series I called Child Lost, images based on the book The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.

2 comments:

  1. this is an awesome pic! love the fact that you only see his back, but disturbing that you're placed behind him making you a part of the action!
    Awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, cropping and view points was a major part of this particular project :)

    ReplyDelete